- Asking Questions communicate a respectful commitment to assist people on there walk.
- Asking Questions develop humility and give the leader a habit of showing respect to people and answers.
- Question allow for openness and vulnerability.
- Asking Questions create awareness.
- Asking Question challenge mindsets, everyday we need to break our routine and step out of our comfort zone.
- Asking Questions create great problem solvers.
- Have your people create 3 solutions on their own before they come to you and ask regardless of their own awareness before coming to you..
- What is the one book that you would want to take with you if you were going to be stranded on a deserted island
- What is the favorite question that you would like to answer to help another person.
- introverts and weaknesses. going into the moment with front end thinking… anticipate and have a plan of response.
- owning the confidence.
On offering advice on owning the moment if you are an introvert..
Reminding yourself that taking action becomes easier as you practice it.,
Quote: You can always recover from a mistake, but you can’t recover from something they didn’t do.
John, the 5 most important books that he has written.
21 laws of leadership=
Today matters =attitude
15 laws of growth=
Failing forward = attitude
How to think successfully=
JOHN MAXWELL LEADERSHIP BIBLE.=